On this first Saturday of summer, a fluffy croissant caught my eye. Meaning it called my name and there was no way I was leaving the baked goods section without it.
Here is the rundown of today’s festivities:
- I used my bone china Allyn Nelson Collection with the Summer Rose pattern. All made in England.
- A new addition this week was the wee jar of Bramble Jam from this month’s Wee Box delivery. Made in Scotland.
- The tea of choice was, of course, my favorite Scottish Breakfast tea.
- The lovely tea-for-one teapot and cup. I have a small collection. Pun intended.
- My new lovely Irish linen napkin with lace trim.
Instead of dodging the rambling clouds and odd lighting outside, I opted for the dining table inside for these quick photos.
REPORT: The tea was excellent. The croissant was to die for. The bramble jam was sweet and tasty and more will be had.